- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the totally inspired and true Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus is the virgin born Son of God who lived a life without sin and freely gave Himself as a sacrifice for us. We believe that He died, was buried, was raised again on the third day, and is returning in glory.
- We believe in the eternal security of those who have truly been born again by confessing with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing in their heart that God raised Him from the dead.
- We believe that the church is currently the Body of Christ on earth, is made up of those who have truly been born again, and is equipped by God to proclaim and minister the Gospel to the world.
- We seek to honor Him in all that we do and strive to lift Him up so that people will be drawn to him for salvation.
- We value Biblical teaching to provide a solid foundation.
- We value the importance of small group discussion.
- We value environments with a specified purpose.
- We value for all we do to be a reflection of Christ.
- We value the importance of missions.
- We value Kingdom growth over personal preferences.
- We value the power of intercessory prayer.
Strategic Vision Report:
Recently a team of members examined each of the five functions of our church: Worship, Discipleship, Ministry, Evangelism and Fellowship. Through this process the team looked at our history, where we are currently in each area and where we see God taking us in the the future. This Strategic Vision Report is a result of the work of this team and has been adopted by our church.